Sunday, December 30, 2007

Handwriting Analysis - Have You Ever Been Ripped Off?

Hello all you wonderful people out there. We all know there are a lot of great people out there. We also know that there are a lot of mean people. Have any of you ever been lied to? ripped off? Have you ever wanted to kick yourself afterwards for being so nave? I have.

By now youre probably saying, What does all this have to do with Graphology? Well, getting ripped off for the umpteenth time was what finally pushed me into an IGAS Graphoanalysis Correspondence Course, one of the most satisfying and wisest decisions of my life. After completing the course I took a good look at the receipt a Solar Heating System Installer had given me. By then I was a Certified Graphoanalyst and a quick handwriting analysis revealed to me what a scoundrel the guy really was.

To date, as far as I know, I am the only IGAS Graphoanalyst in all of Israel. I hope that eventually there will be more of us here and that we will have an IGAS Israeli Chapter able to meet for mutual analyses.

Although the IGAS offices are situated in the U.S.A. today, in New Kensington, PA I was able to complete the course within the eighteen months allotted. Sending and receiving the required course material was just a post office away from my Kiryat Tivon, Israel apartment. My fingers used to tingle with anticipation whenever I opened the packages.

Graphology re Hebrew handwriting is going strong here in Israel. An important point, though, in Graphology is that the analysis must be done on the persons mother tongue handwriting. What better place to do such analyses than multicultural Israel where so many people have immigrated here from countries worldwide? Try taking a quick handwriting analysis course. It may change your life for good.

Find valuable graphology info only on http://www.tigilet.com/c/Handwriting%20analysis.php. http://www.tigilet.com The best source for free web content

By paton jackson

No comments: